Who sings My serona?

Curtis P

I dont know if thats the right name of the song, but it goes something like:

"M m m m m myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy serona"

lol, who sings this? i didnt catch who it was on the radio today and dont know how to spell it really, lol

Curtis

One would think it'd be a good karaoke song, but the 'instrumental break' is about 45 seconds long. Which doesn't sound like much until you're on a stage in front of a bunch of people wondering what the hell to do for 45 seconds. :D

Dance like a white boy for 45 seconds and embarras yourself even more, but hey, its karaoke lol. i heard the song on MTV when they did a run down of film soundtracks. was very catchy. perfect thing for a one hit wonder

Dance like a white boy for 45 seconds and embarras yourself even more, but hey, its karaoke lol.

That's exactly what I ended up doing. :D Complete with rock-star front-kicks. B)

played that man, actually theres some amussing video of one of the teachers at my school murdering I Believe I Can Fly in a karaoke bar in france. that was a good one to watch.

my sharona! my band play that! but only for fun, its pretty damn good!

I can just hear it now, that G octave bass line..."bum bad da bum ba"

Teachers are people, too. <chuckle> I never understood how people think we all share a personality. :D Long before I ever decided to become a teacher, I'd been playing guitar, singing, and worshipping at the altar of Jimi. B)

My Sharona... I remember that song. Like so many others it was blasted out on every rock station for a period of time. How could you forget it when it was being played every time you turned a corner? It got to the point where I hated it so much, like many other songs. But in retrospect it featured a pretty good guitar solo. :D