Should I build this?

Guest AlexVDL

the top horn seems a little like it sticks out too far...other than that i like it...i really like the headsock

That's because I want it to hang in balance. A master luthier once told me the top horn should reach the 12th fret in order for the guitar to hang perfectly balanced... :D

no,not that way...i think the length is fine...but it goes out away from the body the other way a little to much i think

it's starting to grow on me a little more...i think you could make it look good...especially if you add some contours around the edge...kind of like a bc rich beast...

Yep, that's what I was planning to do... actually a bit more like the mockingbird B)

i say go for it...i am sure by the time you are done with it it will be killer,but don't let coen see it...bugcrushers make him feel threatened :D

hmm.. take a bit off the "point" bass side of the bridge (i.e. make the swing out smaller), make the bass side horn go out farther (away from neck, not length) and shorten the bottom horn.

Love the headstock, though!

I applied the latest in Microsoft Paint technology, and here's what I got for the body:

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/skibum5545/qsd.gif

I like it a lot. However, i think you should shorten the headstock just a bit, eg: shorten the distance between the last tuner on the right, and the curve. Dont bevel the end of the headstock, because then it will look like an Ovation, and you DEFINATELY dont want that dude...

the lower right horn looks like it's crowding the neck compared to the other side... in fact that hole side of the guitar looks a little to close to the strings... probably just the arc of the knee cut though.