More airbrushing

:D Great job as usual, don't have an inprogress of this. I seen the one for your chopper, (I think thats what it was) and right now I'm waiting to get my other guitars in the mail to start working on my LP ans will do a flame (may be tribal) job. Do you clear coat before the diferent layer always? This X-mas I will get me an air brush kit to start practicing. The one I have now is a cheap testor that I use for the model cars. Later...

excellent work! but what about the oil tank? didn't think that would fit in if it was painted? Either way good call on the radiator, sutble but ties in nice.

excellent work! but what about the oil tank? didn't think that would fit in if it was painted? Either way good call on the radiator, sutble but ties in nice.

The oil tank will probably get painted over the winter, but it's about 5 hours to remove it, I didn't want to take half the bike apart just to get the oil tank right now.

Thanks not a radiator either, it's the voltage regulator, Harley's don't have Radiators (with the exception of the V rod) they are air cooled :D