PRS

I was definitely one of the commentors in the previous thread--

I think it's a kick-ass guitar. I like solid black, and with the maple neck it looks even better. Maple fingerboard next time, too. :D

Greg

Don't take it too personally. This board seems to have the highest percentage of lurkers of any board I am on... :D

Your guitar looks really good, man! Was it a kit or did you assemble it from parts or did you build it from scratch? Nice finish job! Boggs

think it looks real nice, but did you buy that neck?

im asking because having the end of the neck be a block kinda offsets the whole purpose of a heelless guitar (unless i am very mistaken) so you might want to carve the neck up farther towards the heel, and make use of them higher frets B)

other then that it looks b-e-a-utifull. :D

I like it alot! As a personal preference I'm not into the white pick-up rings or knobs but that's just me. Quality looks great!

Is there a way to get some pics with a little better lighting so I can see the carve better? Maybe an exact profile shot or from the bottom? That would be cool and it may help me out on my carve as well.

thanks for all the good replies.

1. I built the entire thing from scratch.

2. I have a truss rod cover, just forgot to put it on

3. I'm actually a little disappointed with the finish, I'm hoping we'll get a chance to refinish it shortly and clean it up a bit.

Keep the comments rolling!