Matching Car and Guitar

talking about guitars and cars, remember when Sports Truck, for those ofyou that read it, did the EVH 5150 truck. The whole truck was like the 5150 guitar, including the Wheels and they presented to EVH in the early 90's. I think atleast you could remember it Brian?

I actually didn't take pictures of the process this time but I can do up a mini tutorial after I get Alex's and Wes's bodys finished cause they are way WAY overdue. Yeah I remember the EVH gimmick it was cool, mine just happen to be a fluke but a cool one I can enjoy B)

As far as the headstock I had a logo cut out of the flash material but the body is completely covered in it then painted over. Next up for this will be either something really cool or a dud we'll see, I'm sending Darren some of the material so he can do a swirl over it and that way you have a holographic flash swirl showing through in every place where there isn't any paint :D