You DO forums?

themikestro

Do you use other forums?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't get time to look at other forums (other than Wes' TSL's and Kingtoolazyto.....'s) as this is always running in the background at work and I haven't ot the net back at home.

This, K-v-R (plugins and other computer-based-recording shenanigans), Guitarist (UK mag forum), and occasionally the CM/FM forums (another UK mag).

Since it's only here and K-v-R on a regular basis, I chose "a couple".

Greg

:D Sad as this is I've become an active member of a tropical fish forum and a digital camera forum.....

What fish you keep?

I used to breed discus, but lost interest after I got some pandas to raise their young naturally (I'd read it was impossible - it isn't - just needs lateral thinking and lateral lighting!).

here and http://acebro.proboards11.com/ <-- home of "The Dark-Knights" from WarCraft III, the "Knights of Something" (not really, i only know it as KoS) from Diablo II, and "The Guild of the Dark-Knights" from World of Warcraft.

i think we have something from Neverwinter Knights, but i don't know anything about that game so i don't care.

I used to breed discus

does that involve similar things as shotput and javelin? does it hurt? can i see you do the spinny thing sometime?

I'm more worried about the pandas! This man can do what no zoo in the world can manage and breeds bamboo lovin' picky partner choosin' black and white bear type things! Unless he means fish........ which is more likely. :D

To answer the previous fish question, I'm a newbie fish man and i'm mainly interested in South/central American cichlids, i've got some angels and a keyhole cichlid as well as the usual catfish, swordtails and some colombian red fin tetras. This probably means nothing to most of you!

Discus breeding, demanding suckers, a bit out of my area of expertise!

I'm more worried about the pandas! This man can do what no zoo in the world can manage and breeds bamboo lovin' picky partner choosin' black and white bear type things! Unless he means fish........ which is more likely.  :D

Discus breeding, demanding suckers, a bit out of my area of expertise!

Nah - if you can keep angels happy, you can keep discus happy. Load of bull written about them - they're amazonian cichlids after all!

For the peasants B) Discus are a kind of fish, and pandas are a strain of discus.

discus.jpg

This is a discus, but isn't a panda discus.

I don't know, bloody guitar builders... should get out more...

:D

www.projectguitar.com

www.mimf.com

www.sweetlittlebullet.tk (mates band)

www.drumcentral.co.uk (local very friendly drum shop)

www.guitarbuild.com (stopped since I joined here)

hmmm. maybe i spend too much time on the computer...

www.musicianforums.com

• 1 month later...

project guitar is the only one for me... :D

this is the oly forum where i love to go, plus, people are cool here, in "other" forums people just insults everyone... B)

this forum is preety cool, people are cool here AND i just learn LOTS of stuff here.

and i'm not gonna look for another one.just like a guitar...if u just found the right axe for you!ur not gonna look for another...project guitar RULES :D

• 1 month later...

I dont belong to any forums, I just lurk here and there, so I guess I am a lurker