new ESP

ikke_998

Man that Eclipse looks nice! Now all they have to do is bring back the Jeff Hanneman Sig. Model :D

I know they took it out, BS... I can't believe that they just took it out because of a new model was going to be introduced later in the year... But look here whos the Artist behind the Urban Cammo MII.

Just cause its the same paintjob dosent mean he plays it. They lie about who plays those guitars. I mean like these people really play LTD's :D

Plus Jeff has more dignity than to play a guitar with a floyd on it.

Dude, that ain't no LTD, it's an MII, and he does play a Floyd, Atleast thta's the one in the War at the Warfield DVD... Did you check the link? Here is another link just in case.

LINK

Never said that was an LTD. But looks at the LTD page, it shows all these artist and says they play a $180 guitar :D

I havent see war at the warfield in a looong time, but i highly doubt he was playing a floyd. I remember reading reviews were he said how much he hated them. And his black sig. model had a Kahler

Jeff_Hanneman1.jpg

i hope he hasent gone to floyds B)

hanneman does not play a floyd,neither does king,but they offer sig guitars with floyds because most people nowadays are scared to try something unfamiliar to them,such as a kahler

esp is working on a new sig model for hanneman to be introduced later this year

the one bls pictured is the one he plays,he also has jacksons as well,but they do not endorse him anymore

they changed the sig from the one he plays to the other piece of dogcrap they tried to pass off as his sig about a year ago i think,but then they discontinued it

i like to think that maybe hanneman had a fit about them trying to sell a turd with his name on it,but i don't really know why they discontinued it...

i want one of the originals

I was checking the site where I found the cammo MII, and found this others, what do you think.

F series

AX

V

on this V it's the first one that I have seen that have a good higher fret access,

Also check this page, look on the New Signature Model explanation about Hanemans guitar and the reason why the switch on the Sig Model to Floyd's. I noted there was a thread going on about Kahler starting to build the tremolos again, may be these will fix the problem and you will be able to get the one you want...

It is, after someone stole Alexi Laiho's Jackson RR jackson refused to send him another one, so he made a deal with ESP. Since they only sell them oversea's Fender/Jackson cant do much.

Id take the ESP copy, it has 24 frets :D

I was thinking that it was a copy, and like you said, they are only available overseas, B) , I do like the 24frets but I think they should have broughtthe neck a little higher in order to retain the V and not have that cutaway on the right side. But then again this is a change to the original, one more thing to tell Jackson if they ever try to sue...