Model name for the first of the LGM line

LGM Guitars

what is a good model name?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like raptor

but from a business standpoint i'd go with edge, it's catchy, more stylish and caters for a larger crowd, as most musos aren't metallers

i love that you're starting a line!!! imagine if one day we see LGM guitars alongside fender, ibanez...etc B)

as for the guitar it's nice.......................that's a mighty big horn :D

Look for some name in the Arachnid world, it looks kinda like a mean insect. Y'know, like 'Mantis' or some other insect name. :D

I agree, the horns look like the pincers or mandibles of a large insect. Actually the whole body looks like the head of some kind of insect. :D

Mantis sounds kool, also maybe Recluse as in the Brown Recluse Spider. B)

IF only want to pick from the above list I would go with Sniper. B)

I possibly need more sleep too!!!! B)

Dragyn :D:D

I voted Predator because it looks like the gadgets that they use in the movies and comic books... But Manthis is a great name for it withthe long horns like the top arms, and the round edges is like the manthis hook the arms to grab the prays. Note of caution the femele manthis rips the males head while copulating, kinda scary, because the male keeps going after this until he dies...

I agree with Ski bum about the Scythe name. Edge is the second place voted right now, but i think that is maybe taken? It sounds like a Dean instrument for some reason...i could be wrong.

Otherwise, Mantis sounds pretty cool, or you could always shoot the ibanez method and call it the "LG5C" for Little Green 5 Cutaway or something like that....