Voting for March 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now openĀ VOTE HERE
Entry for April 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now open - ENTER HERE

Brian

Guitar of the Month

Time to vote again  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wanted to see them all again to vote but I can't see Draks. Fender page isn't working?

Dave->

be careful though, you might find it on an ebay auction

yeah...along with a book of this forum and the almost complete slam topic (they'd have to cut it off somewher around 7500, i think. it's just too damn long)

btw, i really wanted to vote for your strat, tsl. i really loved that thing, with all my heart and soul, it was a true masterpiece (of crap). i wish i could say my SG project is that far along...

Brian, I accidentally pushed the "view results button"... didn't know that'd be a "null vote".

Any chance you can "reset" me or something, as I really wanna vote for Wes V.

but i REALLY REALLY wanted to vote for TSLs strat

Sorry TSL, I voted for the VeeĀ 

The idea of TSL's 'Strat' on the homepage is nice

Love to see it!

i really wanted to vote for your strat, tsl. i really loved that thing, with all my heart and soul, it was a true masterpiece

yadayada.. what kinda people are you? This sounds pretty much like "We loved your demo, but we signed someone else..." :D

i'm waiting to see drak's picture if he gets one up.... otherwise i'm going with TSL's strat :D

Brian, I accidentally pushed the "view results button"... didn't know that'd be a "null vote".

Any chance you can "reset" me or something, as I really wanna vote for Wes V.

Sorry bro I don't have the power.

We just have to count all the votes for Wes and add one then??

i don't think that would be fair.and i really don't want a controversy this month.especially not on my account.que sirrah,sirrah(spelling?)

did drak go on vacation or something???

drak is probably not responding because his pic was also a guitar in it's "natural state" as brian puts it.

it was a pic of a wood burl,uncut :D

drak is probably not responding because his pic was also a guitar in it's "natural state" as brian puts it.

it was a pic of a wood burl,uncut :D

TSL it is then B)

is it just me or does the poll section have organizational problems?everytime someone posts on a different poll it throws all the others into disarray

I really love that raw state strat. I only wish I could hear an MP3 of it first. :D

Could I rally for more votes if I promise not to mention needles in haystacks anymore. B):D

I really love that raw state strat. I only wish I could hear an MP3 of it first. :D

Could I rally for more votes if I promise not to mention needles in haystacks anymore. B):D

well i am sorry but i already voted :D

a vote for me will insure a fully trained goat at your doorstep and an afterlife full of concubines.

goat and concubines not included

Yeah, it was just a picture of a raw burl slab, I didn't know it got taken so seriously.

Maybe I should screw a neck and a pkp on it real quick and enter it :D