killemall8    392

The prices at the place i used to go to had been almost the same for nearly 11 years. As soon as they were bought out, it doubled. Quite a shame.

killemall8    392

Been incredibly busy lately. Just got back from a week long trip to NY. Here are a few pics of recent progress.
I also have been clearing out my stock. I have 10 laminated neck blanks if anybody is interested.

DSCF2020.JPG

DSCF2042.JPG

DSCF2044.JPG

DSCF2047.JPG

• Like 1

killemall8    392

Well friends, The time has come.
I start my new job on tuesday. I dont know what my hours are going to be yet. Its been a great journey. If i can, i will still work a little on guitars during the week.
As a farewell, i made my mom this cutting board out of offcuts from necks i had made.

DSCN1487.JPG

• Like 1

ScottR    1,366

Cool cutting board. You Mom might not want to use it, seeing how pretty it is.

Cngrats on starting you new job.

SR

• Like 1

Prostheta    1,257

Are you sure that the woods are food-safe? A lot aren't recommended for contact with food if they're just oiled. I doubt it'll be any sort of real issue though.

• Like 1

killemall8    392
6 hours ago, Prostheta said:

Are you sure that the woods are food-safe? A lot aren't recommended for contact with food if they're just oiled. I doubt it'll be any sort of real issue though.

Good question! But scott was right, she doesnt want to use it as a cutting board after all, haha.

killemall8    392

Hope all is well with you. Ive been incredibly busy with my new job and other life stuff. Some good, some difficult.

I usually only have a few hours of free time on my days off. But just thought i'd share the couple of things ive done on my days off the past couple months.

DSCF2281.JPG

DSCF2297.JPG

DSCF2365.JPG

DSCF2388.JPG

• Like 4