The Australian's deserve one too.

Incorrect. Once the original colonist got away from all the winging snotty nosed "chaps", they designed a flag that state we are opposite to the mother land. England and space...

However, they still come here in droves, and do nothing but complain about the lovely weather, the cars, the sun, bird poo, the colour of paper, and constantly remind us of the "good life" back "home" when you had to catch three different horses, through the snow storms, just to get the the bus depot, so you could push the bus without an engine, 15 miles with your mates, just to get to school.....

:DB)

I better put some smileys in here now i guess...

:D:D:D

Incorrect. Once the original colonist got away from all the winging snotty nosed "chaps", they designed a flag that state we are opposite to the mother land. England and space...

However, they still come here in droves, and do nothing but complain about the lovely weather, the cars, the sun, bird poo, the colour of paper, and constantly remind us of the "good life" back "home" when you had to catch three different horses, through the snow storms, just to get the the bus depot, so you could push the bus without an engine, 15 miles with your mates, just to get to school.....

:DB)

I better put some smileys in here now i guess...

:D:DB)

Yeah we get up half an hour before we go to bed so we can go work down the pit too B)

And we SENT you theiving ozzies away you didn't leave B) , but that's alright because now you all come back and serve us beer. God knows why because this country is poo, too much rain, too many muppets and generally more rain. We have had a summer this year though, it started on the morning of 27th July and finished at about 3pm - We've just moved straight back to winter now :D

this freakin hillarious. :D ie the thread

Didn't England also send prisoners to the southern USA ? I thought I read that somewhere. It would make sense, since Americans and Australians are so much alike.

So, England is like the mom and dad, and the USA and Australia are like the kids, and when the kids do wrong, it's the parents fault. LOL

NO, thats not correct at all. England didnt send ANY prisoners unvolunerily to the USA, OR AUSTRALIA. The people with any brains stole anything they could: bread rolls, blank paper, wood shavings, just to make sure they could be shipped off to a greater land. They didnt care if it wa USA or AUST, it was just better than the UK!!