PG and the Forum

Brian

How did you find the Project Guitar Website and Forum?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd never gotten a link from the jcf, but somewhere i heard about people building these really cool guitars at jemsite, project guitar, bunnybass, and a bunch of other places.

I went to Project Guitar first, and i'm glad i did :D This place has the friendliest and most down to earth members i've ever met on the net.

BunnyBass was too cutsie, and sold out the forum for a website where you have to pay to see pictures of basses, and a few guys on the jcf were so immature that they just drove me away. ESP board... well i won't go there lol. Metallica board... wayyyyyyyyy too fast paced, and sweary.... and flaming... and unfriendly... *curls up in the corner*

Brian aura brought me here B)

Well either that or I was bouncing around sites trying to look for info on guitar building and stumbled across the home page. It took a few visits to find the forum though as I can be quite dense on occasion.

Cheers for the site Brian, job well done. :D

I think I found it from Google when I was searching for info on the ES-335. Couldn't find any plans so I had to draw them myself which are now on Project Guitar.

This is a great place and very friendly.

Keith