PG and the Forum

Brian

How did you find the Project Guitar Website and Forum?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hmmm I think around 1998-1999 somewhere in time i was looking for a certain guitar, the guitar was wearing a leather jacket and where the jacket was unzipped it showed bare wood..mmmmmmmm bare wood and then this really hot guy from florida answered me and we started to talk and stuff and then all of a sudden BAM KABOOM I showed up one day.

• 2 months later...

I was asking about pickups and wood and where to get stuff and such over at www.metaltabs.com/forum. After a while they started getting a bit pissed, so someone (atifman maybe?) pointed me to this forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

I was trying to find something to do with rejected gibsons or something....I think it may have been when my LP's headstock was broken...trying to fin a Gibby neck or something. Anyway, Pushhead's Explorer was GOTM, and my search brought me here. Them I realized later that there was a forum. My wife doesn't know if it was a good or bad thing.