Hey guys,

I got engaged at the weekend to my lovely girlfriend Caroline :D

It's been a bit of a hardass year, with one problem after another (mainly financial - you know how it is). So we decided to end it on a high note, especially as we never get to spend Christmas together.

I'm feeling a bit guilty because I didn't suprise her by getting down on one knee. I said at the begining of last week that we would go and get her a ring. She loves shopping so she had a whole week of looking forward to it. She actually said that I did it the best way, so I'm happy.

Well I'm off again now to drink coffee and try to get the taste of champagne out of mouth when I burp. We went slightly over the top when celabrating last night and now I feel like this guy ----> :D

Kaj B)

and that the nagging isnt too bad B)

There’s no worries about that as she’s amazingly tolerant of my antics. She doesn’t really moan when she comes home and I’m sawing wood on the workmate in the front room. Christ, she hardly moaned when my porch was full of motorbike and the kitchen had an exhaust on the floor. Or there's the time that.........

.........you get the idea :D

Cheers for the congrats guys, it means a lot.

Now if only I could shift this damn hangover and get rid of the taste of champagne….. :D

and that the nagging isnt too bad B)

There’s no worries about that as she’s amazingly tolerant of my antics. She doesn’t really moan when she comes home and I’m sawing wood on the workmate in the front room. Christ, she hardly moaned when my porch was full of motorbike and the kitchen had an exhaust on the floor. Or there's the time that.........

.........you get the idea :D

Cheers for the congrats guys, it means a lot.

Now if only I could shift this damn hangover and get rid of the taste of champagne….. :D

Sounds like you got a keeper!