From the poll about what everyone wishes they could learn more about I have invited the Owner of Guitar ReRanch as a guest speaker to talk about his part in the finishing and refinishing industry. I also plan on inviting other leaders in this industry to join in.

If you have a particular company or area of interest that has not been covered to your satisfaction so far, or would like to ask questions with one of the leaders in a particular field of the industry please post it here and I will see what I can do to make it happen.

This is too cool - how 'bout, maybe, Roger Sadowsky, Wayne Charvel, Bill Lawrence, Joe Barden, Ed Roman (if he can behave himself :D ), Paul Reed Smith, Dan Torres, Mark Johnson, Terry McInturff, ..OK, just anybody who's willing... Oh, and there's also Mike Tobias, Linda Manzer, Rick Turner, Bob Benedetto, Steve Klein... (wanders off, mumbling to himself)

hey heres my wish list- prs (actually pual himself,no reps), leo fender(if its possible, he seems like a gienious!) terry mcinturff, ken smith, billy lawrence, heck maybe even eric johnson(that could a fun one!)

and i know a guy who knows were eddy halen has been (but i dont think i should bother him about it)

maybe some guitar techs for the big guys!

I know Brian walks on water, but I'm not sure if even he could get in touch with Leo Fender now (he died a few years back). But good luck Brian - if we all chipped in for a psychic?

Seriously - you were saying the other day you had a chat with 'Mr. DiMarzio' - he might be interesting at some stage if he's willing to play ball.

:D

Hey ryeisnotcool2:

If you do know where Eddie has been...let us know!!!!!

I can't believe one of the pioneers of guitar has been in hiding

It has been 1689 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes, and 15 seconds since Van Halen's last live show.

He is the reason I learned how to play, and now he is gone without a trace!!

What has he been up to?

Dave

Marty Friedman :DB):D:D:DB)B)

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously - you were saying the other day you had a chat with 'Mr. DiMarzio' - he might be interesting at some stage if he's willing to play ball.

:D

PLEEEEEEEEASE i love dimarzio's almost religiously!!!!! it would be a dream come true!!!!

eric johnson!!!!, satch (of course)

and i would love to ask MR Feiten why exactly he's making other people charge 300$ to cut a new nut slot and adjust the intonation..... let me guess for all his "hard work"... what a load of..****.. IMO!!!!