Finished - Polka Dot Veeee Randy Rhoads Replica

Why yes, they ARE flamed converse's B) I want some EVH ones too :D

Im SOOOOO happy with the tone on the recording, that we are going to call back in some previously finished guitars (seven baritone and Vine), and record some stuff with them. Ive got a wierd tele, and a nice couple of soloists coming, and we will record them too, so i have a CD of work for people to listen to.

Why yes, they ARE flamed converse's :D I want some EVH ones too  :D

Im SOOOOO happy with the tone on the recording, that we are going to call back in some previously finished guitars (seven baritone and Vine), and record some stuff with them. Ive got a wierd tele, and a nice couple of soloists coming, and we will record them too, so i have a CD of work for people to listen to.

Ah yes, i love my flamed converse. I am out-growing them though B)

That CD sounds pretty rockin' too. Cool.

Chris

OMG. Its 2am, ive just recieved the proof sheet for the review on this guitar from the local guitar/music industry magazine. I can't link it here, because there is a media embargo on it until the date of printing, but its nothing less than a glowing review.

They said i could quote two passages from the article, so here they are:

"The Ormsby PDCV is a world class guitar, made right here in Perth, in humble downtown O’Connor."

"While Perry Ormsby may not necessarily be aiming at the world market, some of the world market may just come looking for him."

Ive also even been sent "tentative" cover shots. ***??? COVER SHOTS!! MY GUITAR ON THE COVER OF THE MAG?? WOW. Im literally scared right now... Im already booked up more than six months, i dont know if this is a good or bad thing.

"Ormsby PDCV"?

Hmm...not a very sexy name for such a smokin' guitar. How about "the Ormsby V-Zilla" or something ridiculous like that?

Or...maybe you Aussies have a different opinion of what sounds sexy. I know in the US, nobody would know what a Monaro is but they sure as hell know what a Mustang or a GTO is all about.