Paying Homage To The Pg Staff

Well seeing all these rants lately about how the mods suck, they should do their jobs, this place sucks and all this stuff, I just wanted to say thanks to Brian, Kevan, Eddie and CerealK...though i dont know who you are, I know you're there...somewhere doing your job without a word, and all the regulars who are on this forum day in and day out to make the forum ever better to come to. Even though I'm hearing a lot of "this place is going downhill" and "this place sucks" from random people, than I dunno whats better. If I do any search on Google for guitar information, Google will most likely send me here. I think that says something about this place. Just wanted to say thanks a ton for the help and making this site/forum. Oh yeah, we're bound to do stupid things one time or another, if not, than there be no need for mods :D

Edit: And Wes, of course, sorry that I forgot you, but still you're a huge part of Project Guitar.

I think this forum is awesome.. and big kudos to the folks at the helm. When you have 3k+ members you're bound to have a few nay-sayers.. that's just life. They will either stick around and enjoy or get lost.

Great forum though, i've already taken away 10 fold what i've given.. Like any other skill.. the true master knows there is always more to learn.

I agree, the mod and staff of pg make this place great. They are very helpful, and if people dont think its fair, they can go try and find another site that is better than this one, which i dont think there is. I have learned so much from PG and from the mods. The only thing i dont like was the ranting section they took down, but they took it down for a good cause. Man we had a lot of fun forum games there...

Well keep up the GREAT work PG staff,

Monkey

hell yea! give these men/women the props they deserve. this is one of the best forums i go to, and thats saying quite a bit. im not here all that often, cuz it takes a certain mood to look at other people buildin guitars.. specially since i need to start working on mine *grumble* but this is a GREAT board nonetheless

Something I've found to be true:

ALLLLLlllll forums over the entire internet have "this place is going downhill" threads. And they're almost always wrong. :D

PG is better than ever, thanks to the hard-working staff. Thanks, guys!

Greg

Thanks folks!

I just want everyone to remember that this is YOUR forum. If you want it to be the best on the 'net, it's entirely up to you. We'll be here to power the engine and keep it moving forward.

And don't forget this thread after the new mods have been onboard for a while. I'm sure they'd like to hear from you as well.

Keep up the good work here, and on the guitars/basses/all the other gear!

:D