Free Beer!

Now that i have your attention, im trying to print out a dwg file from guitarbuild.com, can someone plz tell me how to do it? if i open it in Autocad and try to print then problem nr one it doesn't print, it just makes another file(some kind of image file) and nr two it always just goes on one A4 paper in the preview, always ust page 1 of 1... how can i print a lifesize drawing from guitarbuild.com in autocad (or if you know a better and easyer way, please throw it at me B) BTW sorry for the delusion of free beer :D :D B):D

WHAT NO BEER :D

Well Im only hear for The beer man I cant help with the rest B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I had the same problem. I could only print a single preview page. When I tried to get a 1:1 "lifesize" it came out HUUUUUGE. By the time I made it down to the laser printer in the office, it had burned through a ream of paper, most of which were blank. What a huge waste.

I wound up using the single sheet preview and scaling it up BY HAND! It worked pretty good that way actually. It was for my V project so it was mostly straight lines. I'd of been screwed if it was a Paul or Strat shape.

Probably the answer you're going to hear is, "Take the file to Kinkos and have them print it for you." Yeah, that's an option, but you would figure with a computer and a printer on hand, you should be able to do this on your own.

i'm thinkin' the reason you can't get it to work is bad karma...teasin' hard workin' folks about beer. :D

G.I. do this. Don't try to print directly from that dwg. save it first as a dfx. or dwg. file then open it . You will see it opens full size, then zoom negative until it fits in the screen.

When you print it out make a rectangle that is Eight inches by Eleven inches and print it sections that way. I've done two full size templates that way and find the accuracy to be within .032 ". Good luck :D

When I was 17, I had some very good beer, I had some very good beer

that I purchased, with a fake ID. My name was Brian McGee, I stayed up listening to Queen, when I was 17

*sniff*