Lord, I hope that is the last time I will ever have to say that, at least in so many words. My ID on the bottom of the forum stuff turned GREEN!! Is this in response to all the fine, creative ways I have plied members to send in support funds for this forum or do I need to go see a doctor? No, no, no, ANOTHER doctor!

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

And so am I

Do you have medical insurance or will you be paying cash?

No, no I wasn't upset about it just joking around. Honestly I couldn't think of anything smart to say as a comeback, I sat and stared at a blank screen, so I clicked on the sad face. No worries I like this place a lot and everyone that inhabits it and take no offense to opinions, jokes, or anything similar! So keep up what you guys do, this place needs a little comedy break now and again! Jason :D

OK, jm, I have to come clean. The other members didn't get the STD joke because they are either immune or sexless. Wes made me say that as he does almost everything else I ever put on this forum. The man is an animal. An ANIMAL,I SAY!!! I would tell you more about this bu........ahhhhhhhh......no, master, I haven't even......click....dialtone