New Stew Mac Tool.

Gemleggat

Dido?

What does she have to do with it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ditto, I say........

B)

:D

I could probaly make one of those. I have about 10 of those freaking clamps lol.

I have over 30.......

Oh, I fixed the spelling, thanks! :D

I have over 30.......

Shut up :D lol

and I thought I had a lot...

They were on sale for half price, I couldn't resist, and you know the old saying......you can never have too many clamps.

Man, I dunno. My experience with those sash style clamps is that they are awfully wobbly until you have uniform pressure on them. I would think it would be a pain in the ass to get it to stand straight over the frett until you were actually on the frett. What happens when it doesn't stand firmly on the frett? Oh, crap, gotta start over - is my guess. Add to that the fact that you now have to hold the whole thing while turning the buckle to compress the clamp. I see the little "stand" that comes with it to help support the "press", but I have serious reservations about this contraption. :D Don't think I would risk my time or FB with this thing. B):D

Nate Robinson

My experience with those sash style clamps is that they are awfully wobbly until you have uniform pressure on them

I think that's the point of the set screws at every available point on the clamp shown. I know I'll be putting one of these together for testing, expect some pics sometime.

Im with you setch, I think its a cool tool but not somthing I would pay $100+ for when I could probably make one myself. Same thing I did with their fretting caul and fret bender. I can understand people like Perry buying one as it would cost him less than if he spent the time making one. Let us know how it goes Setch!

Dan showed this tool on one of his Advanced Fretting video that he made. I made one just like it, but the new one they are selling looks better, simply because you can change out the clamping end. Very clever I might add. I'm always looking for new tools.. the only problem is,,, there usually is too much month at the end of my money.. :D