What Shape Of Guitar To Make?

Hughes

hi, i am wanting to start a new project but not sure what shape. i would like something that wouldnt look stupid if i played soft music with, but would look "metal". i love the zombie shape but it looks like its made specifically for metal. i would like to make my own but have no idea how to use adobe to make a good shape. MetalMatt would be of good help here :D .

so yeah oppinions welcome :D

Hughes

Ibanez style guitar, or a V I'd say. As much as I love metal matts designs, I don't think it would look right if you were playing a soft clean sound with a brutalizer, unless your act is entirely based on irony :D

Ibanez style guitar, or a V I'd say. As much as I love metal matts designs, I don't think it would look right if you were playing a soft clean sound with a brutalizer, unless your act is entirely based on irony

Yep The Brutalizer is Nt a soft guitar!! But If you want Metal and Soft

Just Look at this :DB)

http://www.gmwguitars.com/customs/9_7u.JPG

You dont need to do A 7-string but it SURE would look good :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

take one of Metal Matt's designs

:D Giving Away My designs are You Curtis :D

Hughes man If you find something of mine you like PM me And I'll help you MOD it into something that's your own B)

Matt, what inspired you for the impaler?

Well at first I wanted A Hondo copy butI just Kinda Fell into the Impaler

design Hear's some old Pic's

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...ew60012cool.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...ewwork10002.jpg

!!METAL MATT!! :D

How 'bout a nice ass-shaped guitar?

You could name it Trixie and slap the strings while you get your funk on in your bedroom.

:D:D Dream Of your's crafty?

!!METAL MATT!! B)

thanks man...i was kinda off topic but i think the only strat i would love would be black with a fully assembled carvin black pearloid pick guard (the one with the mini switch) and all black hardware...

Edited by Hughes

Hughes,

I think you should spend a few weeks with a pencil and paper (which is a far superior way of designing than using CAD - take my work for it, I use CAD everyday). Keep sketching designs and make notes of the good and bad points.

Just spend a while thinking and drawing (your about old enough now to be kept awake at nights thinking about the next project).

Once you have a short list then post them here and people will give their honest answers.

God luck dude :D

Hughes,

I think you should spend a few weeks with a pencil and paper (which is a far superior way of designing than using CAD - take my work for it, I use CAD everyday).  Keep sketching designs and make notes of the good and bad points.

Just spend a while thinking and drawing (your about old enough now to be kept awake at nights thinking about the next project).

Once you have a short list then post them here and people will give their honest answers.

God luck dude  :D

That's basically what I did, except I only have that one so far. >___<