Chambered (semi Hollow) Or Solid?

Make this as a chambered body, or solid??  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted chambered - I like the sounds I get, and I like the weight reduction too!

That said, it'll depend on what you, or the client want - I'd make the same design solid in the blink of an eye if that's what the guy wants, since it's less work, and I always feel bad about fairly big areas of wood being converted into chips...

I vote null. If it's just a side project, it really doesn't matter... If it was yours (and being a side project it can go either way, sell or keep) I would go for what you like!

I haven't had the pleasure to play a chambered guitar, so tonaly I don't have an opinion, I do like the fact that they are lighter, but that's it.

I'm debating on making a LP-PRS Santana shape like that too. But I think that I will wait until I decide what to do with my work before, since here the tools are limited, and I don't have the space to store anything...

That is a nice neck too, very nice figure... Let's see that one finish soon!

• 3 weeks later...