Sentinel V Progress Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now go build the thing! :D

• 2 months later...

the body's not my thing but the paint scheme could look great! Glad to see the inlays have changed to something more appropriate. The early mockup looks like black see-through & solid white which I really liked the look of...especially if you grunge up the white because it will look like you've taken a nice translucent finish & painted stripes over it like you couldn't care less....which I like.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Man that binding job is off the hook perfect. I redid my last binding job and thought I had gotten it done good, but seeing that makes me realize how much work I have left in that department. any tricks to getting the perfect mitres and seamlessness? What are you using for adhesive?

Oh no....say it's not pink....what's the damage?

i was gonna go with trans-black back and classic white top, with black/brown bursting around to look like a burn. not sure if i posted the rendering.

but yeah, they went ahead and painted solid white and were planning on putting some sort of silverburst on it.....yikes