Welcome Your New Moderators (01.31.06)

You voted for them, and now you've got them!

Everyone please welcome our new Project Guitar.com Forum Moderators:

-Setch

-Maiden69

-GuitarFrenzy

I would like to thank them in advance for their help with keeping the forum running smoothly and keeping it clean. It's a thankless, unpaid position that folks perform with pride and respect for their online community. It usually goes unspoken, but their time and effort are greatly appreciated by the admin and members.

And just as a friendly reminder to everyone:

We expect you all to understand (as stated in the rules you read when you signed up here) that what a Moderator says is law. It's not up for debate. That's how it works. In the HIGHLY unlikely chance that you see a Mod going nutty, please email Brian or myself and we'll take care of it immediately.

Now, let's get out there and build some stuff!

Congrats new moderators...hope it's all smooth sailing.

I'd also like to thank the previous moderators for doing such a good job, and all concerned with PG and making it the kicka$$ site that it is... :D

ooops... :D ...can I say kicka$$ here...i could edit it if you like...how much too ignore that, are you guys on the same scale as far as bribes and such... B)

Thanks guys, I'm certainly honored to be a moderator, and I will do my best. Please take it easy on me at first though, because I'm totally new to this and will have to learn. lol I appreciate everyone who voted for me and later on, if you feel like I'm not doing a good enough job, vote me off.. :D

I also want to help make this site even better than what it is. Brian and the team have a great thing going here and I'd love to see it continue to grow with more information, more tutorials, and basically more of everything valuable to learning the trade of guitar building.

Again, thanks everyone, and I'll do my best to not you down.

Matt Vinson

Hey, how come Setch and GF have VIP badges instead of Mod badges?

(And don't give me that "Badges? We don't need no steenking badges!" stuff. :D )

They earned the other badges/titles, so unless the guys want them changed, they will stay as such.

Just think of them as Stealth Mods. :D

Hey, how come Setch and GF have VIP badges instead of Mod badges?

(And don't give me that "Badges? We don't need no steenking badges!" stuff. :D )

They earned the other badges/titles, so unless the guys want them changed, they will stay as such.

Just think of them as Stealth Mods. :D

Sneaky B)