My Inlay Design

this is my inlay design, the white ones are pearl and green ones abalone, I'm trying to keep it simple yet cool and original, so what do you think? :D:D

Here

that's pretty cool. goes well with that guitar.

I'll just add that from experience if you use this under lights and in the heat of battle you won't know where the bloody hell you are - still, didn't stop me and the odd way off note add's to that blues type tension...well that's what i tell the rest of the band anyway :D

Jem :D

From a design perspective, what I see is that your body has a somewhat angular, jagged appearance, while the inlay is made up of soft curves, which I think doesn't really go together well.

Like, if I'm doing a Rhoads V body, I like sharkfin inlays because they 'go' with the look of the body shape.

Just something to consider.

Wow! I love it, but I do agree that it doesnt quite suit this guitar. On a more curvy guitar it would look great, but explorers are all angular and call out for a more complimentry inlay design IMHO.