jem&universe blueprints

nienturi

Hi All Members!!! :D

I have news about the Guitar Blueprints or Template B) . they will be available soon in DOWNLOAD section for the advanced members, these models are:

1º Ibanez John Petrucci Guitar template.

2º Rickenbacker 4000 Series Bass Template.

3º Ibanez EDA900SVF Bass Templete.

In works are:

4º Ibanez Universe Guitar Template.

5º Ibanez K7 Guitar Template.

6º Ibanez Paul Gilbert Guitar Template.

And soon will be available Fender Jaguar 62´Guitar Template in Guitarbuild...

I hope that those plans are you like it and they serve to them in his future projects... Enjoy!!!!

Greetings for all!!! Bye!! :D

what about the music man petrucci model? were you not working on one of those kurt?

I completely forgot about kurt!! :lol He does very nice drawings, but i don't think he told me he was doing a UV drawing

Hi for All!!! :D

The guitar template of: Ibanez Universe 777BK, K7, Paul Gilbert Model, are ready. Soon are available in the Download Section to Advanced members :D . Ah! Is very important the reference measures to the body. In the Jemsite.com, in Origins link are the exactly measures of Ibanez Jem. Enjoy!!!! Soon too, a tutorial called "how to print guitar templates in Turbocad 2" Patiencie!!!! Grettings for all!!!!

Bye!!! B)

I'm on Brians side. First of all I dont think any of us would like to see the bill for running this place each month. :D Since the plans add a high dollar value to what we get here to kick him $10 or $15 bucks is no big deal. Look at it this way one set of plans will cost you that much.

I'm on Brians side. First of all I dont think any of us would like to see the bill for running this place each month. :D Since the plans add a high dollar value to what we get here to kick him $10 or $15 bucks is no big deal. Look at it this way one set of plans will cost you that much.

yup, brian runs this site off donations and his own money (ie free for alot of people) so i think it's more then fair to encourage donating in such a way that rewards everyone