Wanted: Small Scrap Of Bloodwood

Myka Guitars

I am looking for a piece of bloodwood that is approximately 3/4" square and 6" long. All I can find are whole boards. If anyone cann help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

~David

David, I think I may have some in the shop, will look tomorrow. if so will PM you for shipping address.

mk

Thanks for the links, I appreciate it. I didn't even think of pen blanks!

The wood is going to be made into little knobs for the slidercontrols on a Fishman preamp. I am mounting it in the side of an acoustic guitar I am building and the little plastic gray knobs it comes with have to go. The guitar has bloodwood binding so it is either this or ebony. I think the bloodwood is the way to go.

This is the guitar.

Mikro, I will wait until I hear from you.

~David

Thanks for the links, I appreciate it. I didn't even think of pen blanks!

The wood is going to be made into little knobs for the slidercontrols on a Fishman preamp. I am mounting it in the side of an acoustic guitar I am building and the little plastic gray knobs it comes with have to go. The guitar has bloodwood binding so it is either this or ebony. I think the bloodwood is the way to go.

This is the guitar.

Mikro, I will wait until I hear from you.

~David

Hi David,

I have a piece 3/4" by 3" by 12" email me with shipping info mike@ampcore.com. will ship on Monday or Tuesday.

MK

Thanks MiKro! This is a big help. I sent you an email with my info.

~David

ps: Thanks to you too Scott. I appreciate the offer!

No problem for a friend. Checking email and will confirm shipping with you.

MIKE

David I'M having some problem with email( got yours but mine not sending) ???? so I'll be shipping Monday or Tuesday at latest.

MIke

Package shipped Merry Christmas David!!!

MK

Edited by MiKro

Myka - Is that a little arm rest on that axe? I would be interest to hear how that works out for you. I had the idea to do that a while back, but like most of my ideas, it had been done before :D

That looks like a stunning axe. One day, I'll be knocking on your door with a handful of cash (although for one of your hollow bodies).