New Administrator And Moderator

You mean Scott enters the ranks of the PG Skull and Bones and can now run naked thru the woods with other men?

:D:DB)

Congrats to both, this place actually has really been running smoothly for quite some time now, compared to the things that used to go on here, so something has been done effectively, I will say that.

Congrats to both, this place actually has really been running smoothly for quite some time now, compared to the things that used to go on here, so something has been done effectively, I will say that.

Yeah, but that's because Wes wasn't here. He's back now so it's all down hill from here :D

Congrats to both of you.

Godin - you're one sick puppy, we didn't know you were batting for that side :D

I'm an infrequent old timer around here, and if y'all need help I will be more than happy to be deputized and keep things cleaned up around here. Folks tell me I'm pretty neutral and have a fair view of everything, which I take as a huge complement.

Anyway, glad to see that some old chums have come back and have mod powers. Drinks all around...