Looking For A Specific Website

2 weeks ago i stumbled upon a guitar parts site that was in one of the Project Guitar threads and i was going to order from but i can't find it again due to bookmarking failure.

what i can remember about the site is it had various kinds of pots that had effects like overdrive, tone expander etc. and it had sound clips of them being used on a Jackson guitar.

It also had other electronics too like pre-wired pots and switches without the pickups or pick guards. It also had alot of other items on the page.

I think the background of the site was black and it was not an ebay store.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm, cant help you out, but while we have our thinking caps on...

Im trying to find an online store that i visited at least two years ago, probably three or four. They sold Gibson 'Les Paul' style toggle switch plates that said heaven/hell, nice/nasty, etc, instead or rhythm/treble.

nope, still nothing

but your coming up with some good sites

thx keep it up I'm searching a lot too.

This?

EDIT: Watch out for annoying talking flash crap.

Edited by fookgub

Hmmm, cant help you out, but while we have our thinking caps on...

Im trying to find an online store that i visited at least two years ago, probably three or four. They sold Gibson 'Les Paul' style toggle switch plates that said heaven/hell, nice/nasty, etc, instead or rhythm/treble.

Dang, I remember that too. But I can't see to find the site now.

As far as Perry's question, I had a sign-makers shop make me up a ring like that years ago - I think I ended up cutting the circle and hole myself, but they did the lettering for me. (It was for a mono/stereo switch)

• 4 weeks later...