Speedloader & Other Floyd Rose Bridges

krazyderek

Just getting started up with Floyd Rose and i thought i'd advertise my grand opening sale to you guys, althought i know some of you are hardcore lo-pro edge fans.

I'll offer 10$ off or free notheramerican shipping on any of the Speedloader systems only, and the rest are just onsale. Offer expires jan 1 2004.

Full Line of Floyd Rose Bridges currently available and on sale

I'm working on a better (easier 3 click) buyer interface, any and all comments are welcome.

Derek.

not sure, still tweaking the prices, but most of them are 5-10$ less then any other advertised price i could find, with the exception of the original. I'll figure out the regular prices when the time comes, or just price match the lowest ones i can find.

Right...

They are more expensive that other web suppliers, and i figured you'd be able to do MUCH better considering your running this show from home, with no overheads.

No disrespect, simply opinion:

I would never buy from someone who simply price matches. Id rather give my money to someone who got out there and had the balls to offer the lowest price around. You have to stand up and give the lowest price, or let someone else do it.

Right...

They are more expensive that other web suppliers, and i figured you'd be able to do MUCH better considering your running this show from home, with no overheads.

with the exception of the original 6 string they're the lowest prices i've found, have a look for yourself, please do let me know if you find lower ones then what i've put together on that page, and i'm working on the original prices.

Price Comparison Charts

Shipping prices do not include any customs fee's you may have to pay when you receive the package as they vary from country to country. Althought i will happly ship any legal way you desire.

So for US residents if you want to save that 15-20$, take a number with ed... you'll have a bridge some time next spring. For international orders it doesn't make a difference if you get it from US or Canada.

derek,

The 7 string bridge you have says 15" radius only, will that work with an ibanez neck? I think ibanez necks are 16". Also, I'm replacing a TRS, will it retrofit? Another thing, I heard from some people that the "licensed" Floyd Rose bridges are made to poorer standards than the "original" FR's. Even Carvin sells the "licensed" FR's for 7-string. This is what stopped me from getting one from Warmoth and some other places, I could never find an OFR for 7-string (I don't even play 6-string, so settling with that was not an option). I notice that you have the originals- is this true about the licensed ones, or is it just a BS story?

15" should be close enough to 16", you shouldn't notice any difference, but we can use a program someone on here is providing to calculate the shims.... if it turns out you need them i'll provide shims with the brdige free of charge.

Thanks for bringing carvin to my attention, i forgot they offered 7 strings.

The idea that licensed floyds are made to poorer standards is true in some cases, but i haven't played every floyd out there for an extended period of time so i honestly don't know how each hold up over time under the same conditions. Schaller makes good licensed bridges from what i've heard, ibanez lo-pro is good cause of the removable contact points. Carvin, i haven't heard to much about their floyds. Your safest bet would be the original.

Shipping prices do not include any customs fee's you may have to pay when you receive the package as they vary from country to country. Althought i will happly ship any legal way you desire.

Something you may want to know...

If you ship the goods as a "gift", or "replacement parts for warranty", there isnt customs duties applied (because gifts have no value, and warranty items have already been paid for, hence there have had the customs paid already...)

But, if you are shipping out a lot of these things, or multiple sets in each package, you could get investigated. However, it wouldnt stop me from doing it.

If you ship the goods as a "gift", or "replacement parts for warranty", there isnt customs duties applied (because gifts have no value, and warranty items have already been paid for, hence there have had the customs paid already...)

But, if you are shipping out a lot of these things, or multiple sets in each package, you could get investigated. However, it wouldnt stop me from doing it.

They can collect for any value you write on the customs form reguardless which box is checked. If your going to send it as a gift or sample the value should always be declared as (N/C = No Charge) to get around this But! if something should dissapear or be lost no postal system will go out of their way to search for a package of no value.

So if you would like to ship me 10 of those trems and I report that I did not recieve them your out what? Reputation hummmmmm. 10 trems because you need to send me 10 more B)

If you get investigated by the postal service (here in the states) you are also subject to a fine/jail time for each individual offense. These are stackable meaning if you do 10 offense's you also get 10 times the fine or time.

Not to mention you will loose your business license. I also have to ask when it comes to accounting how you plan to explain to the goverment what happened to the inventory when it comes time for an audit for your business? Especially since your a business of one person (employee theft) :D

thanks, lol i was kinda wondering about the www thing, kind of a cool name though especialy if you ever registered a page with your initials...

http://www.www.com B).... oh wait, just checked it's taken :D

anyhoo,

The difference between the original and the pro is where the screw that keeps the string clamped is located and where the fine tuner(s) is located. If you take a look at the pictures on the page next to the prices, you'll notice the fine tuners on the pro model are pushed back out of the way of the palm so that you don't accidentaly hit them. Although it's hard to see from a picture the pro model is also lower, like it's designed not to stick out of the guitar as much as the original this also means you may need to do a bit of additional routing. In terms of functionality they should both perform the identically, the pro is just sleaker looking HOWEVER the one drawback of pro model is that the EVH D-Tuna can't be used (for tuning your guitar to drop D while still keeping your strings clamped and intune)