World Record Picking?

killemall8

since sweeping was brought up, check out this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1xzs6tBfDE

Finally :D A vid of a player with skill, speed and entertainment value.

yeah, he is really great, but only recognized on youtube. as much as i hate yngwie, i like this song, and he playes it better than yngwie himself!

It looked more like he was sawing at the string with the pick, combined with the angle of attack would cause it to utilize the string wraps to act as small Spokes like on a bicycle with a card in it. Thus adding the effect of more speed. Just my thoughts on it. otherwise. Pretty useless :D

MK

yeah, he is really great, but only recognized on youtube. as much as i hate yngwie, i like this song, and he playes it better than yngwie himself!

Yep, he has great technique, very fluid and precise, I think he now has some decisions to make, does he focus tightly on that style or broaden his approach with a band?

Whenever I see pictures or footage of Yngwie I think of that Seinfield epidode with the puffy shirt :D

Whenever I see pictures or footage of Yngwie I think of that Seinfield epidode with the puffy shirt :D

Hahaha, YES YES! I am not the only one! :D