Girlfriend or Guitar

whisky182

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah olaf

i say guitar. guitars get girls.. so true... sooner or later youll filter through and find one who loves your hobby... profession.. whatever it is that draws you in =D

The best one is one that you love, and later on figure out that she loves to play guitar :D But then it turns out that you like to shread and she likes to play slide country or something lol.

i voted the way i did because i would never choose to be with a woman who would be jealous of my guitar...but i love my woman more than my guitars...but i would never give up playing my guitars for a woman who would ask me too.

He's the man.

I voted guitar for the same twisted and perverse reason.

guitars get you girlfriends...as long as you can play them.

girlfriends CAN get you guitars.... as long as you play them

B)

nah but for me, its the guitar, because it will never dump or reject me...... and i love playing music too much.

:D

Roman

• 4 weeks later...

i voted GUITAR (i know some of you just wants to have sex w/ a gal) :D

sex and playin a guitar:

i choose playin a guitar,it's a total feeling all over your body,it makes me relax,go inside my world, besides i'm still young to have some kidz...

you don't haf to take it to the cinima and spend stupid shi every time you see it once you spent on,it it's ok,all the way...

your girl you even haf to bother askin if she had an orgasm after sex and you spend stuff on her (LOL)

if i could find a woman to write music with...i'd never leave the house.

if i could find a woman who actually apreciates music, id never leave the house.. except when my daily urge to go outside comes heh. most ladies i chat with now a days are into rap, or pop, and we all know rap is one letter short of crap B):D

and we all know rap is one letter short of crap

the same with pop and poop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, now that my g/f cares about guitars, i'd say her. i officially change my vote!

• 3 weeks later...
i voted the way i did because i would never choose to be with a woman who would be jealous of my guitar...but i love my woman more than my guitars...but i would never give up playing my guitars for a woman who would ask me too.

His wife must've been lookin over his shoulder when he wrote that B)

LoL, I didn't vote cause mine is watchin too. :D:D