hahaha what an 80's song

Snork

Christ I love that song...

Theatrical lyrics? Yeah, I'll give you that one. Dio? I don't think so.

But christ that guy can wheedle-dee!

and besides Jim,...you're too young to have been a part of the 80's. If you were growing up in that time, Yngwie WAS god to you! He 'owned' every guitar magazine cover in existence at the time.

...I remember seeing this little band back in '79 see, at the time a very small, no-name band that were touring on their -one- single hit at the time, 'Runnin' With The Devil'...Woo-Hoo! Those were the days Jim, those were the days :D

Hahahaha! B)

Malmsteen is a god. what a great classical player. He's amazing. he should team up with mcglaughlin for a double classic attack it would tame his diminished runs into some jazz. it would be kickin. speaking of which has anyone heard the new mcglaughlin album? i've been dying to hear it!

i hate power chords in particular because theres this spoiled bitch in my town that get 12 guitars (3 les's 2 prs's 4 gibsons 2 fender customs and one vintage guild) and he cant even play a goddamned power chord right. EVEN THOUGH THATS ALL HE PLAYS. A SMALL MIX OF POWER CHORDS! GODDAMN HIIM AND HIS JAP PARENTS! IM STUCK WITH A F_KIN OSCAR SHMIDT!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAST IT!

GODDAMN HIIM AND HIS JAP PARENTS!

By "Jap" I assume you mean Japanese? What does having Japanese parents have to do with being spoiled? Last I heard, it's not an exclusively Japanese condition.

Also, what does his having 12 vintage guitars have to do you YOU developing YOUR skills. Your comments just make you appear jealous.

-- nyjbkim, proud Korean-American shredder.

has anyone heard the new mcglaughlin album? i've been dying to hear it!

Yes, I bought Thieves and Poets last week and have listened to it twice so far, and he's as brilliant as ever. I've seen him perform several times and he remains one of my all-time favourites.

It is ashame that this guy has so many guitars and cant playthem very well,maybe he is more of a collector than a player.

Who cares where his parents are from.

Btw I love Asia especially Korea,all my guitars are Korean made and my car(Deawoo) is from Korea and even my microwave is Korean and the quality of there products are getting better all the time.

use your energy for other things that hate cause life is way to short for that crap

sounds like this guys has one too many guitars on his hands....and sounds like its time for you to make a new best friend B)

Get buddy-buddy with him and his fam, and then play the "poor wretched guitarless musician". Perhaps they'll let you borrow one after that. If not, you could always go to his place and play on his ****. I would. :D

thats the thing he doesnt let anyone use his guitars. he thinks he's better than everyone else. and is one of the most obnoxious kid in the world did i mention teh fender 59 reverb that he got? GET THIS. Because i grew my hair. he grew his hair. except he's got a white nappy fro so he got it PERMED. is that a KID YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH!!! NOT ME!!!! its so great all his songs are composed of the same 3 power chords and mutes that go in teh "Tucker Rythem" as we've dubbed them. He plays them like "tuck-er tuck-er tuck-er tuck-er" at about 120. Its really funny. i would never hanf out with a kid like that EVER! AH!