Matia.jpg

Today I was informed that Matia a forum member and a good friend to Project Guitar has passed on. He was a very nice friend and friendly to everyone here and will be sadly missed.

It's times like this I think we should always reflect on the good that has happened in our live's and also concentrate on keeping our own world safe. His passing came about abruptly from an automobile accident.

He will surely be missed :D

Guest AlexVDL

Oh my gosh B) this is too sad :D

I want to send my condolences to all that have been affected

by this tragedy!!!

Lee, we will remember you! May all your dreams and wishes be fullfilled in heaven now...

Goodbye bro!!

hello, my name is eddie and I am lee's older brother. I just wanted to jump on to say thanks for all the messages and good wishes. lee really loved his guitar building, its something I originally got him into a couple of years back and i know just how much enjoyment and usefullness this site actually gave him. i have been online here myself a couple of times and have to say I think generally it is excellent. lee through so too and I wanted to pass this on to you all.

Myself and the whole family have obviously had a really hard time of it lately however I would like to thank everyone, particularly Brian and Cerealk for there wishes. lee had a heck of a lot of respect for you both.

I am also currently building a tribute guitar for lee to give me something to remind me of him so I'm sure you may all see me on here again from time to time. I'll be sure to post the pictures as we progress.

once again a huge thank you.

eddie F :D

Eddie and family, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, and our loss as well, on this forum. 2003 was a bad year with too much bad news. Lots of people in the music and entertainment field passed on as well. Those people influenced and inspired us throughout our lives and they're passing left some awful big holes. Lee was no exception. Take care.

Eddie,

There's not much that can be said other than I'm very sorry for your loss.

Last year my girlfriend lost her little sister to cancer and a while back I also came very close to losing my brother. It's hard on the ones left behind, my thoughts are with you.

If there is anything that I can do for either you or the tribute guitar, get in touch :D .