new top

That's always a fun day, I came home from work today and found a package of bookmatched AAAAA Quilt waiting for me sitting right on my doorstep, rain and all.

When I saw that cardboard box sitting there, it made the day just a -little- bit better!

Ya just gotta love that! :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
you guys... most of that "coolness" is from the low-quality pics... It's just regular quilted maple...

Ya know, I cant help but comment on that. The maple looks like 5A, stuff that the cabinet company I might be working for rejects. Any way, the comment, if said to me, I would find offensive, let alone disrespecful.

Anywho, great quilt wes. Any pics of the V progress?

cool. I am still in search of the elusive local quilt....going to try another outlet tomarrow or thrusday. There's at least 3 in the area.

Guest AlexVDL
you guys... most of that "coolness" is from the low-quality pics... It's just regular quilted maple...

If you have nothing nice to say, better to say nothing at all...

It's a really good looking quilt, and it's definately not regular quilt. It's high grade :D

Litchfield's wife here. i don't normally well...post here or really even read too much of it and i'm no guitar builder myself...unless you count learning to do inlays...but i do have to say..."cool pix" or not, that is still some BEAUTIFUL wood.

i put the void there on purpose...i prefer "imperfect" woods for things like this...you will be able to see it when i am done as i don't intend to cover it...i really wanted to put both of them on the body but i couldn't figure out how.

yeah lex,mine is not as great as THAT...i would love to find a piece like that for my v ...that is quite an uncommon piece.

and mrs. litchfield...thank you for your kind words....you should make your own member name so we can distinguish you...

i suggest "the better half" :D