Funnest Song to play

canuckguitarist

at the moment i am playing the lead clarinet part from webers clarinet quintet in Bb flat major....i made cubase play an excert from it..which rocks, got used to hearing it constantly so figured it...tis fun to play

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
Whole lotta love

yes!!! my current fave

:D Da-da-Da-da-Dunk-dada-Dunk-dada-Dunk-dada-Dunk B)

Look at him, he's actually playin Whole Lotta Love!

And I did Forget Unchained-Van Halen.

Mmmm... when I pick up a classic guitar:

The Ballad (Testament)

Fade to Black

Stairway to Heaven

But, when I'm drunk and at some party, usually they gave me a guitar and we start to jam on a little blues a friend of mine write, called "Pistone" (Piston), just for fun (it's basically the same riff over and over, with words about harleys and bikers, and improvised-bluesy solos). Oh, and when I'm drunk every punk song is f****n' good to play too.

Oh, there's also Led Zeppelin's Rock'n'Roll!!!

smoke on the water, i forgot about that one. its the first song i ever learned without having to look at some sort of music sheet first. after that i went on a rampage on ramstein and chevelle and linkin park(shh, dont laugh), and out of all three bands, the funnest song for me is "wonder whats next" by chevelle.

never heard whole lotta love, time to open kazaa! :D

Reaper Posted on Jan 10 2004, 06:36 PM

Mr. Scary. I f*ckin' love that song! 

awesome song dude!! ive been hooked on Dokken for the last few days, solid. Was that Lynch playing Mr. Scary?

Reaper Posted on Jan 10 2004, 06:36 PM

Mr. Scary. I f*ckin' love that song! 

awesome song dude!! ive been hooked on Dokken for the last few days, solid. Was that Lynch playing Mr. Scary?

it certainly was... :D

i love playing Paganini's 5th Caprice (aka Eugene's Trick Bag) v fun to play, esp the octave part where you play b3's like this on the high E

e -0-22-19-0-10-8-0-20-16-0-8-5

(there's a note you play on the B too, but cant be asked to format it.......)

its a great piece to play and a really good thing to show off to people and make other guitarists jealous

:D

Roman

I almost for some Black Sabbath- Iron man Paranoid, umm, smoke on the water by deep purple, Thunderstruck, i used to know how to play whole lotta love by zep, but, i havent played it in a few years, the first song i learned was King of the Hill theme song by the Refreshments, i had a guitar, and my friend started jammin it out, so he taught it to me, its taken off from there..

I still love Justice for all, but i cant get the intro right, i know, its damn easy, but it dont sound right when i play it

Curtis