Funnest Song to play

canuckguitarist

Smells like teen spirit-Nirvana, Crazy Train (cept for that damn solo) Ozzy (Randy Rhoads) then i usually just make up some stuff, powr chords mostly, slides, huge ass bends, and if i am really on fire, i tune my guitar down 3 steps and have alot of fun playing standard tuning songs 3 steps lower

Curtis

I like the punchy rhythm stuff myself. Favorites include, Frankenstein, Detroit Rock City, American Band, Jailbreak, Eighteen, Don't Ask Me No Questions, Call Me The Breeze, most of the hardcore outlaw country stuff (Anything by David Allan Coe) Lots of the old uptempo classics. I like them because I play sober, and I think it's fun to watch all of the people who've been sitting drinking all night jump up and try to dance after a few too many.

Other really fun songs to play; Aqualung, Hocus Pocus, Mississippi Queen, No Sugar Tonight. I'm more of a rhythm player, so I like to hook in tight with the bass and drums and kick tail.

Almost forgot. ZZ-Top La Grange, Tush, and Cheap Sunglasses!

Smoke on the Water once in a while.

Smoke on the Water once in a while.

THERE!!! HE SAID IT!!! :D

Oh yeah, Classical Gas, I know that...everybody looks at you angry and you think "wow that smells classy"..oh wait a minute.

Actually April come she will by Paul Simon is pretty fun to play on acoustic. Eric Johnson slips in a couple shred lines and in my version I knda exaggerate a few of them...

so long

ace

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Detroit rock city, Any refreshments song, Whole lotta love, and a couple I wrote that dont have names. I love just blastin the amp and jammin in drop d.