Project S907_4

Actually I'm pretty sure I know the reason. It's so that when he does builds with a slanted neck single coil, the neck pocket is the same. I think I remember seeing that in one of his builds.

Dude you keep giving away secrets and there will be consequences and repercussions!

Good eyes! Makes me feel better about all the stupid build threads I keep up.

<_<

Good stories are soooo much more fun than the truth.

SR

You are so right...

Actually I'm pretty sure I know the reason. It's so that when he does builds with a slanted neck single coil, the neck pocket is the same. I think I remember seeing that in one of his builds.

Good... Now I'll be able to sleep tonight. :rolleyes:

I actually have 3 different neck pockets programmed up now.... When I reverse the neck pup slant it goes the other way and when you do not slant the neck pickup you need less tenon.

I have a 3 single coil coded up that I am dying to build but I am just going to have to wait until the end of the year.... I have to many secret projects going on now as it is. (read: super cool custom replica, a seriously different to me new design, bass, and 2 new pickup models)

If you chuckleheads read my blog you would see secret projects before anyone else... I have already sneak peaked the replica on the blog. (I post so much stuff at one time it ends up falling off the front page)

I will be blogging the new pup details this weekend as the first protos are done... but the skinny on them is one is nicknamed "Whiskey" (as in The Whiskey in hollywood circa 1978) and the other code name is "dirty dirty dirty fingers" if that gives you a hint.

The last 2 are so secret only my CAD helper and brothers know about it...

I will be blogging the new pup details this weekend as the first protos are done... but the skinny on them is one is nicknamed "Whiskey" (as in The Whiskey in hollywood circa 1978) and the other code name is "dirty dirty dirty fingers" if that gives you a hint.

Please let one of them be those bad-ass blade singles which could so easily be adapted into HBs.

:croudwaits

If you chuckleheads read my blog you would see secret projects before anyone else... I have already sneak peaked the replica on the blog. (I post so much stuff at one time it ends up falling off the front page)

The last 2 are so secret only my CAD helper and brothers know about it...

Thanks for reminding me that i can't read.... ^_^

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Cocobolo rawks.

By the way, my son got a new job, moved 800 miles away, taught most of a new school year and went snow boarding 27 times since you last posted on this build.

SR

Don't remind me... it has been staring at me all year on the shelf. I had to finish it.