NAMM

GEdwardJones

did anyone see those silly backward bodied strats on the namm site? bizzare, and stupid and not right all at the same time. i have a great idea for fender, make something new and fresh, and worth the price, not turn the body of a strat around and charge more for it.

ditto on the OLP petrucci. i hope it has the same pickups though, but probably not, in fact i'm willing to bet it won't. luckily you can buy the dimarzio's he had in the JPM.

on a side note, the custom pups in the EBMM JP guitar are kind of harsh sounding, the bridge pup is kind of shrill, i like the "ibeenhad" JPM better sound wise.

meh, everything at NAMM seems so lame compared to stuff i see on this forum!

we should have our own NAMM, now that would OWN

:D

Roman

That's kind of a neat idea! Maybe it could be a page on the main site where we showcase our work and maybe it's only up for a certain period, then in the Summer we do the same thing, but with new instruments PG'ers have built. NAMM stands for National Association of Music Merchants, I wouldn't want to get into trademark infringment or anything, so we could call it The PGMS - The Project Guitar Member Showcase.

Carvin

They seem to have a lot of new custom finishes.

Have I ever mentioned my hot rod flame fetish? Check the bass on the second page.

I don't know, the drop shadow is a cool idea normally, but being that the flames are so AGAINST the texture of the silver paint, it just looks wrong to my eye, if you know what I mean

so long

ace

yeah i can dig the double neck but i want to see a double neck ovation. i would DEFINATELY buy that. but i'm already getting hte double neck steiny some time soon. only because i dont know where to get the right trem for a decent price and and the nut. If anyone has info it would be awesome. i'd love to have that many tunings that quick. especially with the DOUBLE LOCK!!!!!!! ()-: i love the double neck with the bass and the guitar. that would be so sick to play slap and guitar.