T-Shirt Size

Brian

Getting up an Order soon for some PG shirts  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so three women, maybe one will actually buy one, skinny guys, not all of them are gonna buy one, and lets face it, , we are a forum of tubby bastards B)

and then the 12 year olds, are they gonna buy a tee? methinks not :D

ok, so three women, maybe one will actually buy one, skinny guys, not all of them are gonna buy one, and lets face it, , we are a forum of tubby bastards :D

and then the 12 year olds, are they gonna buy a tee? methinks not B)

ok... then they can order just 5 small sized t-shirts... that must sell, right? :D

ok, so three women, maybe one will actually buy one, skinny guys, not all of them are gonna buy one, and lets face it, , we are a forum of tubby bastards :D

and then the 12 year olds, are they gonna buy a tee? methinks not B)

i am 6'1 and 180...far from tubby i think

but i have to wear large because of my arm length and shoulder spread...i am sure brian knows what i mean

what we need are project guitar JEANS.....i'll take a 32 by 36 :D

I better lock my closet if Wes ever shows up I'm just 3 inches taller and the same size and I know how hard it is to get Levi's in 32x36 (just scored three pair of bell bottoms)

heheheh..... :D

Historically, and according to the all-encompassing statistical source known as "I'm pulling this out of my ass", Medium people would get Large "just to be safe". But now that tighter-fitting t-shirts are more in style again, the same people might take the Medium instead, thinking, "Well, if it's a bit too small it'll still be cool".

That's just what I think, from scanning current fashion trends.

That said, Large will always be your biggest seller.

The graphic had better not be lame, Brian. :DB) I will only buy one if it features lots of naked chicks holding flaming guitars while posing suggestively with an Anaconda.

:D

Greg

Sorry no nude chciks on this batch, actually I had Alex refinish one of the old logo's so it will look like this on the front

ProjectGuitar.jpg

The first set of shirts are almost ready to be shipped down to me and will be white baseball style T-shirts with 3/4 sleeves in black.

I better lock my closet if Wes ever shows up I'm just 3 inches taller and the same size and I know how hard it is to get Levi's in 32x36 (just scored three pair of bell bottoms)

don't worry your bell bottoms are safe....no one will ever let me play in a metal band wearing those! :D

• 4 months later...