Strat bodies and blanks

Guitar_dude23

hey

I have been building guitars and wood working for a few years but I have just decided to start trying sell them. I make body blanks (mostly alder and ash) and strat bodies (alder and ash) that are built to the fender meausurements. If you want a different body shape, I can make it. Your not going to find anything cheaper than this besides the 5 peice asian crap on ebay. check out the website and email me if you have any questions. other woods are available on request.

the website is www.henryhomestead.ca/Guitar.html

WOW! That IS cheap! You should do Tele's too. Do you CNC them? 'Cause if I made bodies by hand I wouldn't sell 'em for that cheap, too much work. Good prices though. Had I known about you when I started my vintage Strat guitar I woulda got one of your's instead of an Allparts. How many pieces are they? Are they finish sanded? You're in B) too! :D

Hey, for future reference, how much would shipping be to Vancouver BC?

How many pieces are they? Are they finish sanded? You're in :D too!

Hey, for future reference, how much would shipping be to Vancouver BC?

They are all 2 peice bodies, as stated on the website. They are sanded smooth but you would have to do some very fine sanding before painting. Send me a PM with your postal code and I can calculate how much shipping would be on the ups website. And by the way, all bodies are built by hand. I know its cheap but Im just starting to sell them and I wouldnt expect people to pay more for bodies from me (an unknown builder) then they would for bodies from warmoth or something. I might have to raise the prices a bit if I become really popular.

And about doing tele's. I will do them if you ask me to, I just dont have the prices on the list. I will build pretty much any shape if u email me and tell me what you want.

• 2 weeks later...