This is cool

It pains me when he builds cool guitars like this and that Pagan line. The dude obviously has skills,but... :D The only thing I don't like on this one is that lower horn. Man, a strong wind will snap that like a twig.

It's not my type, but Ed Roman's designs often look very "right" - he uses repeated lines and motifs to great effect. It's a dumb headstock, but it looks quite good since it's repeating the line from the upper bout (like a Parker - man, that headstock would look stupid on any other body).

It's not my type, but Ed Roman's designs often look very "right" - he uses repeated lines and motifs to great effect. It's a dumb headstock, but it looks quite good since it's repeating the line from the upper bout (like a Parker - man, that headstock would look stupid on any other body).

Very true. Like is Pagan series. I want one so bad, but I can't stand that dipweed any more than anyone else can.

Something I thought about is that this is similar to the Roswellian Star that Jackson built for Amir Derakh.

amir2c8.jpg

Roswellian Mockingbird Star? :D

Whos Ed Roman and whats the go with him?

Short version: Ed Roman is actually a pretty good guitar builder that also happens to be one of the biggest pompous twits on the face of the planet. He's a loud-mouthed, hypocritical, fake-building leprechaun. He's a good builder, but his twitness outweighs anything he could ever build.

This Mockingbird here is the best example of why Anvil cases were created I've ever seen. I'm sure as hell not relying on an SKB to protect it... and I like my SKB's. :D

Whos Ed Roman and whats the go with him?

Short version: Ed Roman is actually a pretty good guitar builder that also happens to be one of the biggest pompous twits on the face of the planet. He's a loud-mouthed, hypocritical, fake-building leprechaun. He's a good builder, but his twitness outweighs anything he could ever build.

But really it'dbe better todo a search on it than hijack a thread. :D