My work, New to the forum

Thank you for the feedback. The carving on the V took me no more than 8 hours. the other one I am working on has a lot more detail and has more than 8 hours in it already and its still not near completion. I knew before anyone said anything, my website sucks, I don't have any money to start my company and don't have any website skills other than the free help from angelfire, just want to get my work out in the public, but that is the first of my list of priorities is to get a REAL website. Thanks again

I actually have to add the fretboard and other stuff to the model but where those horns close in to the neck is actually where a normal V meets the neck, they will probably actually curve in closer but I am still figuring out the 3d program so it will really not hinder higher fret access, it will actually give better access than every other V i have seen because I move the fretboard further towards the headstock for better access to the higher frets, plus there will be a smooth transition from neck to body. All that will get worked out as I have time to do it, i still have a full time job, and a band, and this company is not even started yet.

I have a couple of tips for you if you are starting your own business.

1.) First move from angelfire and find a nice host server. I personally use http://www.oktagone.net/ cuase they are the cheapest and give you the most space/options.

2.) Get a better site format.

3.) Make the price lower for me, cuase i wouldn't mind buying one of those.

Good luck, and killer guitar you have there.

8 hours to carve that? Who are you... Edward Scissorhands?! :D Amazing work, for sure! My site is on Angelfire, but I pay for mine for extra bandwidth and to be ad-free. You may want to check into it. I've had no problems with them. Boggs

If you need some advice on the website, feel free to email me at dan@kmscomputer.com.au or PM me. I'd be happy to give you some pointers.

Nice guitars too btw! very awesome

Doesn't that pointy thing hurt to play sitting down? :D It looks freakishly cool though.

As long as you're a real company, you can send proof by eMail and register with iRepublics.com for free webspace. That's what I use for my business website while I keep my personal website on geocities. You could always go that route where you practice setting things up on your personal site, for learning purposes, and put the good stuff on your business site. ; )