Will Go To eBay By The End of This Week

sjaguar13

I need money. My brother and I have a studio half built (control room is basically done) and we need it up before the summer is over. We are selling a crap load of extra gear. We would be interested in trading for other instruments, computers, recording equipment, or anything we could sell quickly. Here's what we got:

Updated

Available but on eBay

Still Available, but about to go on eBay

Sold or on hold with a good chance of the deal going through

Marshall Head

Marshall Halfstack with 2 Celestion Vintage 30s and 2 Century Vintages (designed for low tuning and 7 strings)

Cheap half stack with generic Celestions

2 pairs of PA speakers

Tsunami Powered Mixer (PA head)

SG body (on hold for some guy from France, but I don't care about him. If you want it, it's yours) The dude from France came through.

Quilted Maple strat body

"Vintage White" Tele project

Tobacco Burst Tele project

1982 Dodge Van with newly added bench seat that folds into a bed (on hold for some dumb kid, but I don't like him)

1991 Chevy G20 Conversion Van - eBay

1981 Chevy Camaro with plenty of spare parts

SWR Redhead Bass Combo - eBay

2-15" Bass cab - eBay

Ibanez Bass guitar "Safety Purple" (it looks pinkish)

2004 Hybrid Drum Set. Complete with boxes. Valued over $2,000

Graham English's Absolute Pitch Power CDs

Parts (tele bridge, Washburn pickup, pickup rings, pots and crap)

Heat shrink tubing (a lot of colors in 2 foot sections)

Broken scanners

Trading cards (baseball, basketball, football, MTG, and Star Wars)

Just Added:

1992 Japanese Fender Strat and Eighty-Five Amp Sold

Email me for more info or pictures.

Do you have any more info on the cabs?

It started with a lower end Marshall that came with generic Celestions (I believe they are G12s). My brother's band went for the low tuned seven string sound, so

they bought 2 Celestion 30s for metal, and 2 Celestion Century Vintages for the low end. They stuck those in the Marshall, and took the G12s out. They bought a homemade cab, it's good quality, but it's plywood and carpet, and stuck the G12s in

there.

What kind of PA speakers? What RMS, what peak wattage? Our band just blew our only speaker by running 550 watts bridged mono through a 400 watt peak speaker.... d'oh!

PM me if you wish.

One pair is a 15" Community. I don't know much about them.

The other is Xaudio:

DJ15.1

15" pa/dj speaker cabinet loaded with accordion surround woofer, 5x15 horn tweeter, carpeted black, 1" metal corners, rubber feet, plastic bar handles, steel grill, dual 1/4" input jacks as well as speaker clips, made of 5/8" particle board, braced well and sealed in each crease, tuned and ported with dual 4x5 abs ports. Includes 1 3/8" steel 3" deep tripod mount.

Specs

300 watts rms

600 watts peak

8ohms

30-20,000hz

96db

28T x 18W x 14D

50 lbs

Drivers

Woofer---15" pro audio woofer with accordion surround, 50 oz. magnet and 2.5" kapton voice coil. Stamp frame basket and paper cone.

Tweeter---Piezo electric with built on crossover cut at 2000hz.

Suggested Power

20-350 watts rms

It's always best to match rms rating of cabinet to your amplifier power rating.

Key Qualities

This cabinet has very good low end response and crisp highs. Like the dj12.1, this cabinet is fairly acurate, yet it handles a good amount of power. This is probably the most used cabinet we have, It works good in so many applications and holds up well. People seem to have nothing but good things to say about it.

Applications

One man band, mid size DJ gigs, weddings, studio monitors, churches and good for full pa use, minus the drum kit.

SG body (on hold for some guy from France, but I don't care about him. If you want it, it's yours)

1982 Dodge Van (on hold for some dumb kid, but I don't like him)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That's just funny, I enjoyed that :D, I know the feeling well man B)

HAHAHA....You post this, then the dumb kid called! I hope he didn't read it. It's taken him two and a half weeks to get back to me. It took him a week to talk to his band, then 4 days to talk about getting the money (which isn't a good sign), then when he was supposed to come over, he never showed up. I emailed him and he said he feel asleep.