Should I lift it?

litchfield

Shoud I lift it  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ummm no. not to offend anyone but paint it like a really brigth color, neonish color and put up a flag, of, very interchangeable here: poland(i am 100%), mexico, puerto rico, spanish, italy, irish, but they would paint it green, something wacky.

BTW where the heck do you live to have an 1982 maxima in such nice condition?

up here in chicago, that thing would have rusted out years ago...

leave it do the camino

ummm no.  not to offend anyone but paint it like a really brigth color, neonish color and put up a flag, of, very interchangeable here:  poland(i am 100%), mexico, puerto rico, spanish, italy, irish, but they would paint it green, something wacky.

BTW where the heck do you live to have an 1982 maxima in such nice condition?

up here in chicago, that thing would have rusted out years ago...

leave it do the camino

At least you said not to offend, but... I'm from PR, no bright colors, big flags, or anything, just a lowered, (please don't say lowrider, no ugly wire rims sticking out here) fast GMC Jimmy.

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

and to prove the fast thing, here is 128mph limitedd in the A3 from Wurzburg to Frankfurt Autobahn.

DSC00037.jpg

Unless that maxima is AWD and I don't think so leave it be, save money and get a used WRX. :D

Sorry for the poor quality, but this post made me go outside and get this photos, Don't like when people asume that because of a few boneheads, everybody is the same...

Sorry to go OT, but I love the fact that at 128mph, you were able to take a photo of your speedo! B)

Have you used a digital camera? Ok, then, you look up front to the road, (In germany is not like here in the US, the engeneers there now what they are doing, they just take longer) and while looking at the street peek on the LCD and press the botton... that;'s simple. This was taken at 6:00 in the morning and there was no traffic, I will miss the streets in Germany (at least te Autobahn!) there is no speed limit in most of the areas of it! I was doing 128 and there were cars still passing me ... :D , I need a V8 here or a turbo charger, and the speedo says 115, it's pegd to the plastic in the dash piece... that's why I say limited, because the speed limiter is set at 128 thanks to a Hypertech programmer... and it kicked on before tacking the shot, this was taken for a fried at the police (DPS) trooper in Texas...

are there many high speed crashes on the autobahn? engine blowouts? sounds extra cool!

No they are not, but when they happen there is a lot of deads! Everybody drives on the right lane and they only use the left ones to pass, and if the polizie (police) sees you not doing this you get pulled over and get a hefty ticket...

Either you was a very brave soul when you took these pictures, or your tachometer is broken.. lol Good picture none the less..

GF, maybe I'm brave, I guess being in the ARMY and about otbe sent to Iraq does make you do crazy s...tuff :D , nope the tach ain't broken... I had a better one that showed the Mercedes that I was following, but I somehow either deleted it or it's saved on a different file, my friend was driving it and he kept pulling away and waiting for me... And like I explained on top, the lanes are great and the other cars usualy stay on their lane when they see you coming, if not you flash your headlights and they get out...

Why do you always say Army with caps? :D

Also, what was GF mean? It obviously has a fairly pleasant connotation, but the only thing I know GF means isnt exactly pleasant... so i get a bit confused when i see people starting sentences with GF lol

?

Why do you always say Army with caps? :D

Also, what was GF mean? It obviously has a fairly pleasant connotation, but the only thing I know GF means isnt exactly pleasant... so i get a bit confused when i see people starting sentences with GF lol

?

Because thats how it's writen, It's not Army, it's ARMY, Don't ask me why it's they way is writen on paperwork and stuff. and GF is a shortcut for Guitarfrenzy, I'm a slow typer...

• 2 weeks later...