New Moderator: LITCH

What's hard to understand is that Kevan "the mod from hell" has only been released upon us since August 11.  Now, he's taking a two week vacation already...

I was under the impression that Kevan gave himself the two-week vacation (which would back up his reputation for not playing favorites). FWIW, he's been a mod here for longer than most of us have been members.

...and now Litch hasn't ranted since he got the Mod badge...

I think Jeff has taken his new job quite seriously thus far, and I'm glad to see him onboard, but who's he going to rant against now, himself? :D

And it's just a matter of time before he gets under somebody's skin by closing a thread or editing a post, and he'll start getting slammed himself - I hope I'm wrong about that, but if I were a bettin' man, I'd be offerin' odds and points on it.

litch? how come you didnt close this thread?

Theres no more good to be got out of it?

you seem to be very quick to close up everything else.

Just because I am a mod, doesnt mean Jack. There are more mods here than just me, not to mention the admins. So with that said, who cares?

I dont go around closing threads. If a thread becomes nothing but flaming, I'll close it. Other than that, this is fine. Express opinions here

Its over. I offically quit. Here's why:

There are a lot of things going on stealthly. Brian and Kevan log in anonymously, and that's that. Sorry, PG is going down hard. The whole plan from the get go on Admin's part was to promote me and then turn back around and make me look like the bad guy. Sorry, but I'm not interested in being the fall guy.