New Moderator: LITCH

Hey Everyone.

After a nice conversation with Brian this afternoon, we've decided to welcome Litch aboard as a full-fledged Moderator on Project Guitar.com's Forum.

If you have questions, issues, complaints, or praise, please don't hesitate to contact him.

Good luck.

Hey Everyone.

After a nice conversation with Brian this afternoon, we've decided to welcome Litch aboard as a full-fledged Moderator on Project Guitar.com's Forum.

If you have questions, issues, complaints, or praise, please don't hesitate to contact him. 

Good luck.

You may want to look at the forum software. It's showing todays date as August 29th, not April 1st... some bug surely?

**EDit** Fair enough, it's your call, but I gotta admit it's lost on me.

Guys please be patient with me tho. I'm new at this and will do the best I can. Feel free to PM me or bring up in a thread (one that I do something in question) and voice your disagreement. Like I said, I'm new to this and will do the best I can, and I will keep in contact with the other mods for direction.

Guest AlexVDL
Because of this move, I actually respect Kevan a lot more. I was afraid that the conflict between litch and him would move towards totalitarian conflict in which litch was banned, but that Kevan in fact went the opposite path was a very brave and diplomatic thing to do.

Yes me too, but it still smells very fishy around here :D

I have a question:

So they made you a Mod, OK.

What does that for any of your complaints?

It seems your bark has mellowed considerably, but none of the things you were screaming about have changed.

I was curious how making you a Mod fixes any of your gripes.

To me the two subjects are almost completely separate items?

:DB):D

it's about time we got a mod who can clean this place up some.

And yet whenever any other mod "cleans up" everyone complains about it.

I really don't get this forum a lot of time...............

What's hard to understand is that Kevan "the mod from hell" has only been released upon us since August 11. Now, he's taking a two week vacation already. Now come on, if you just got a job and did that you'd probably be fired.. lol I think Litch broke him down with his rants, and now Litch hasn't ranted since he got the Mod badge.. lol.. This is just funny to watch.. haha