Best Metallica CD

xebryusguitars

Which Metallica CD is your favorite?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Justice by far! Justice is a masterpeice to me, Puppets and Ride the Lightening isnt far behind.

Basically I'm a fan of the stuff that was less thrashy, but before the load days. Call me what you want, but I like the Black album... it definitely sounded more 'poppy' and rounded in its sound, probably mainly due to what Bob Rock brought to the table, but its just solid and heavy and there is so many good songs on it.

Cant say im much of a fan of the newer stuff, but there is still a few good songs in there.

never heard it!

i believe i have...all the lyrics were completely different and i didn't like the leads as much

I have and you're right Wes. Riff's sounded like they were made by pre-teens and the words were real different. But the album was alright still.

i think they were all about 16 when they wrote it...but i like the final product...damn retard buddy of mine ruined my original cd that had "am i evil" and "blitzkrieg"...the album just doesn't sound the same without those two songs

never heard it!

i believe i have...all the lyrics were completely different and i didn't like the leads as much

the only difference in the lyrics is , the four horseman, because at the time it was called the mechanix

mechanix is the instrumental version megadeth played at a later date.

and more than just the four horseman was different...the four horseman was just the most obvious

the only difference in the lyrics is , the four horseman, because at the time it was called the mechanix 

mechanix is the instrumental version megadeth played at a later date.

and more than just the four horseman was different...the four horseman was just the most obvious

Like Wes, the 4 first ones and Garage Days

Mechanix was on Megadeths first album. It was played about twice as fast as four horsemen and DID have lyrics, which were totally different than horsemen.

You know, I really loved Re-load. So many people think its the weakest Metallica album, but I really liked it. The tour for the album was the first time I got to see them live as well- that was a great show.

If anyone is thinking about seeing Metallica, but dont know if its worth it, I can honestly say it was worth every penny.

Luke

haha i thought i wrote something about that stuff on my first comment. Dont know why people think that...they sold albums...are they to refuse the money that they earned? If i started selling stuff but didnt want the money, but just to get the stuff off my hands, i would consider myself retarded

• 2 weeks later...