Best Guitarist

Agent Jem

Who is your favourite guitarist?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

srv.finally a poll without buckethead.but i want to qualify that he is my favorite of the ones listed.as i have said before how do you determine whose the "best"if it's purely notes per second then trey azagthoth is better than any of them.if it's by the emotion put into each note then maybe srv.too many variables in guitar playing to define a "best guitarist"

Guest AlexVDL

Vinnie Moore

Marty Friedman

Jason Becker

Al DiMeola

Steve Morse

Frank Gambale

Michael Romeo (Symphony X)

Carlos Santana

And much much more....

There are so much great guitarists, you can't compare any of them. They're just unique in their own way!!

I went with Clapton just because he was the first one I heard that made me want to play guitar. But there are way too many good guitarists out there.

Who knows, maybe 10-20 years from now some of us might be on a poll like this... Okay, some of you, I mean I will still suck, lets face it :D

I went with Clapton just because he was the first one I heard that made me want to play guitar. But there are way too many good guitarists out there.

Who knows, maybe 10-20 years from now some of us might be on a poll like this... Okay, some of you, I mean I will still suck, lets face it :D

probably alex or coen

• 1 year later...

Not to seem like an ass or anything but isn't this poll about who is you favorite not who is the best? There is a difference, althought most people seem to think their favorite is the best. By the way, Chuck Shuldiner is my favorite. There is no such thing as the best. There are too many categories you could vote on, just doesn't make sense to declare a best. I can do things that none of the guitar players on the list can do, but that doesn't make me better, just different, just as they have skills I don't. Sorry to be so longwinded, just get aggravated when this type of topic comes up and people seem confused about it.

[quote name='westhemann' date='Jun 29 2003, 07:38 AM']heh if buckethead can get famous so can you.you could wear buckets on you feet.....and call yourself bucketfoot. :D
[right][snapback]12168[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

B) Buckethead is a very odd guitarist.. in a good way. He does some of the wackiest stuff, I love it.

If you had Jason Becker as an option he would be my choice, but of the ones listed id have to choose EVH, even though SRV is a close second.

• 4 months later...