Huge Announcement From Lgm Guitars!

Well, the time has come to make a move. I have been fortunate enough to find the woman of my dreams, we are engaged and I am making a move out to the west coast.

So, LGM Guitars will be making a move as well. I'm not sure exactly when this will happen but it will hopefully be within the next 2 months.

With the current backlog of items in the shop, this means that I am not going to take any orders until the move is complete. For those of you with orders here who have been waiting and waiting, I apologize once again for the delays. As some of you know the shop has flooded 3 times this year which has set me back a ridiculous amount.

The new facility will be just over twice the size of the current shop. The big goal here is to get all work completed and shipped before the move happens.

Once in the new facility some major changes will be taking place with LGM Guitars. The move will be taking me to Abbotsford, British Columbia, it's about 45 minutes east of Vancouver, and the new shop will be just over a mile away from the US border.

To all my loyal and very patient customers, a HUGE thank you to all of you for your patience, and kind words.

To all the people who have supported me in times of depression, starting LGM Guitars, and the support you've shown to LGM Guitars, words cannot express the thanks I have to you.

There have been many growing pains with the shop, times that have caused me much stress and anxiety, but things look to be turning around. I'm making this move with 100% confidence, but with the knowledge that it will be tougher than ever to start over in a new market place.

I feel confident though that once the move is completed, it will allow me to speed up all work, and produce an even higher quality than LGM Guitars has become known for.

I will keep everyone posted on the move, and if you have any questions or concerns about current projects please email me. Emails have been backed up lately due to extra hours being spent in the shop trying to complete projects, but they will all get answered.

Thank you again

Sincerely

Jeremy Ferguson

LGM Guitars + Graphix

The move will be taking me to Abbotsford, British Columbia

HAH! You're going to be about a half-hour drive from me! :D I'm in Langley. Good luck with everything.

Will this change things for your US customers? Shipping wise? Have you thought about shipping them from the US still by just driving across the border to do so? It seems close enough where that would be an easy answer to the shipping issue. Actually moving there would make it easy to ship to US or Canada for cheaper since you could do it without mailing over borders. Jason

Good luck Jeremy, I for one know how difficult it is to move a successful business to a new area since I moved a friends shop (electronic gate operators) a while back. But once you have a strong clientele they will follow you and since you are strongly web based too, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Once again, good luck and let us know as soon as you are settle!

I said it already but what the he!! CONGRATS MAN!! im really happy for ya! and It will be nice to get out of the FLOOD WATERS of red deer! I still have A calece from that damn floor squeegee :D

I know you how much you need this man!! and Tell her I said HI and that im sad I never got My beating :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

• 1 month later...

How's it going? Don't worry, I'm not gonna drive out and bug ya in your new shop, just wondering if you've actually moved yet. :D